Space. Connectivity. Power. The only carrier hotel in core Denver where you will find all three is at 910Telecom.
Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, we offer connectivity to all major carriers, internet service providers, internet backbones and exchanges.
The 910Telecom Meet Me Room™ facilities provide access to hundreds of customers as well as national and local carriers without incurring local loop fees. Passive and active panels support circuit connections from T1 to DS3, OC3-OC192, and GigE Ethernet.
Building specifications include:
- Total building area of 142,318 square feet
- High-grade, redundant electrical power, with multiple feeds
- Redundant fiber optic loops entering the building at different points
- Roof-top space for chillers and antennas
- Heavy floor-load capacity (120 pounds per square foot)
- Adequate ceiling height and column widths
- Ample vertical penetration for utility chaseways
- Freight elevator
- 24/7 access with security guard at main reception area, cameras in all elevators and hallways, and key-code access systems
- Environmental controls and fire suppression systems
A security guard, key-code access, and security cameras help make sure only visitors with official business enter the building.
With 910Telecom, your right at the heart of the connected universe.